Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
02 November, 10:52 (E)
I stopped drinking the the plastic gallon jug 'whole' milk, because it got so watered down, my coffee would be cold, by the time I got the right color, adding the milk.

So I switched to half and half, Shamrock Farms, and Lucerne brands.

Then Lucerne got to be watery too, so I was pretty much left with Shamrock, and, if I went to that store, the Kroger brand half and half.

Two weeks ago, for whatever reason, I glanced at the ingredients on the Shamrock half and half.

Imagine my dismay when I see 'carragenan' listed as an ingredient - in half and half.

So, I am now boxed in with the Kroger brand.

I even went to the whole foods shop, and tried their raw milk - but, I think they were watering it down too - the coffee does not lie.

I grew up in the UK, getting 2 pints of milk brought to the doorstep every morning - I know what real milk tastes like, and, what its consistency should be... we are being slowly driven into a corner.

Check your ingredients regularly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
Yup. Me too. And then factor in ALL the rest of the food from any grocery store by reading EVERY LABEL, EVERY TIME. And then DeepDiving into what is TRUTH, about the USA food vs overseas. If a person cant raise chickens or farm animals because they rent. OR have SHORT growing season Or.. OR...OR...see where this is going. Backed up against a cliff and out of rope to make a swing. No answer but a cry out to Creator GOD. PLEASE HELP US CREATOR GOD... IN THE NAME OF YESHUA HAMASHIACH, WE HUMBLY PRAY
11:22 PM - Nov 02, 2023
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 2GreenThumbs in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ana McMurry, click on at the bottom under it