Godly Man @WWCUE
What your payments should be:

Interest: $0. You should never ever pay interest on anything. It usury. It goes against the Bible, the original constitution, and common law.

House: $0 paid for from CQV when you bought it.

Car: $0 paid for from CQV when you bought it.

Gas: When used. No tax. It’s a necessity.

Food: Pay the farmer what it costs. There should be no tax on food.

Electricity: $0 paid for from CQV when you used it. And energy is free anyway. It’s everywhere.

Water/Sewer: $0 paid for from CQV when you used it and it’s recycled. And it’s created by God.

Health Insurance: $0 paid for from CQV when you need it.

Health care: $0 paid for from CQV when you use it.

Car Insurance: $0 paid for from CQV when you need it. And not required according to Supreme Court.

Internet/Phone: $0 paid for from CQV when you
use it.

Nothing that is a necessity for life should ever be taxed.

Could you live with these bills?
08:12 AM - Nov 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by WWCUE in this post can reply
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
03 November, 03:13
In response Godly Man to his Publication
Can you imagine how many people I could help? I have dreams and plans for it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
02 November, 07:38
I would be rich!
All of my money is for the things on this list.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
02 November, 08:22
Sorry, but I need to ask...
What is CQV?
I tried to look it up but most definitions were for some engineering procedure/protocol.

Godly Man @WWCUE
02 November, 06:32
In response ADHERE TO FREEDOM to his Publication
Cestui Que Vie Trust. Everyone that is born has a trust created in their all CAPS name. It is begun when your mother is defrauded by signing a birth certificate.

The trust is funded by the IMF and offset by the Treasury for approximately $2,000,000 and is represented by bonds bearing your social security number. The bonds are hypothecated with other peoples bonds, lumped together, and sold on the bond market.

Your CQV is a trust on your all CAPS name. Your all CAPS name represents a dead vessel, at sea, and you are the purser (person). It’s your corporation. You have no right to claim your minor estate in your CQV until the age of 8.

Most people have no idea about it. Why would they tell you? It’s your life’s set of books (accounting). Most people have a trust worth between $200 million and $1 billion.

Story is long. Look up David E. Robinson and Strawman to research. That’ll get you started.