JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
26 October, 11:26
Of course Q is a PSYOP, meant to awaken the Patriots who really, really care. There is no replacing the experience of having been there in real time. I rarely post proofs because we have proofs coming out of our ears. The only war that is real is within. I hope that you have a beautiful day Truth seeker.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
26 October, 12:36
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
STEW PETERSON said Q was a FED psyop….WELL he is a little right., because WHITE HATS INFILTRATED INTO THE FBI AND CIA. DOJ. NSA, all parts of Q operations to bring down the DEEP STATE CIA. FBI REGIMEN

Q brought you EPSTEIN AND AWAKENED THE WORLD TO WORLD PEDOPHILIA HUMAN TRAFFICKING CONNECTED TO OBAMA CLINTONS (CIA, FBI) ..Q BROUGHT YOU THE GREAT AWAKENING … #wwg1wga

Q WILL END .. WHEN TRUMP OR KASH PATEL GIVES THE SIGNAL... Then comes U.S. military tribunals after The Storm where Q Will be acknowledged as a Military operations that included White HATS in U.S. military commands and INTEL agencies. > Infiltration

The story of Q dates back to Abraham Lincoln. Into JFK .

SPECIAL FORCES… INTO TRUMP.

All you need to know is THE GREAT AWAKENING WAS BORN OF Q

After the Storm and military 11.3 ops and COLLAPSE of Fake ALIEN agenda… Comes TRIBUNALS

In that time Q is resurrected and named."

-- Q) The Storm Rider / Official Page Telegram 6-15-2023

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
02 November, 09:05
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
As far back as I can remember, I've felt drawn to the teachings of Jesus - the source. :)