Concerned Citizen313 @ConcernedCitizen313
10 February, 08:33
After a discussion I had this evening - I have a random question:

HAVE YOU RECEIVED YOUR W-2 FOR 2020?

YES

NO

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

10 February, 08:37
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
ya better pay ya taxes then - eh?
I am gona wait until April 16 to file this year.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

10 February, 09:02
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
It sounds like Pakistan Gender Studies are more your thing? Or how about another war? 😂😂
Perhaps we could use it to fix the pot holes instead....? Just a thought?
Or, being that I hail from the great state of Wisco (turned democratic, woke-tard, stolen-swing-state, shit hole), maybe we could use that illegal asset seziure for a few more FUCKING SNOW PLOWS! Again, just a thought. I would be fully supportive of those tax-funded projects.
Unfortunately - our government and their pals are the only ones with access to that "cookie jar of cash"

bastards.

10 February, 09:06
In response Concerned Citizen313 to his Publication
But hey - at least when I emailed MY RHINO REPUBLICAN CONGRESSMEN about the election fraud - they forwarded my info over to their Democratic friends - who apparently used my identity to push their nonsensical liberal policies! How nice of my "Republican" Senators to do that, right? I suppose they do "own" me though!!