Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
I think the left is even figuring out that ain't Joe Biden.
08:42 PM - Feb 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Ellen McG @EllenMcG
11 February, 08:48
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Is it Jim Breuer?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
11 February, 08:19
I think you are overrating their IQ !!!!!!!🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Warrior @Bebegirl823
11 February, 07:58
The ones i know that voted for biden are still brainwashed. they are literally praising the impeachment and believe Trump commented Treason. The hate they have for one man is so unreal they can not see past it.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
10 February, 10:24
You know I actually agree with you. I think the true dems are seeing byeDIN is nothing but a clone...that's why they are scared....plus they all know their heads are gonna get strung up...treason is no joke high treason is even less of a joke ask Sleepy joe, barry, and killary...

Darlene Sully @JDSully
10 February, 10:02
Really what took them so long? Well I suppose as Q said they are stupid.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
10 February, 09:42
Trump cornered them.
what is the media/left going say
is he a double clone actor

what happened to real biden

executed/gitmo Why?

Thry cannot expose themselves, either way they are all

FOOKED#########

September Pro @LateSeptember
10 February, 09:25
Bahahahaha...maybe this will convince those stubborn lefties?

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
10 February, 09:17
What are you seeing that makes you think that? All my Biden friends/fam still love.

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (FreedomNow) can see their posts

Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
10 February, 09:02
At least I have given them pause now. I guarantee they'll be looking at every picture/video and wondering "is it real or memorex"? hahahahahahaha (I know...I just aged myself.)

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
10 February, 10:42
In response Sher Patriot to her Publication
😆❤️

Henry Specter @HSpecter
10 February, 08:53
haha how can i explain to my friends & family that Biden is not real? Side by side pictures aint cutting out for them. Hopefully this week or the next week... the discovery will come out to the open.

Nana **** @Zoochini
10 February, 09:15
In response Henry Specter to his Publication
I sent a photo of side by side Biden's to a friend to show the difference. all he did was call me crazy. They were obviously different people.

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
10 February, 08:49
😁

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
10 February, 08:50
Wonder why? 🤔👈🤣👍

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
10 February, 08:53
In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
10 February, 09:03
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Why do the crazies all look the same??? Hmmmm.

Mike Honcho @BertActual
10 February, 08:45
Joe Biden is figuring out that ain't Joe Biden.

Matilda Jane @KKCarney
10 February, 09:35
In response Mike Honcho to his Publication
Word.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
11 February, 08:17
In response Mike Honcho to his Publication
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

GREGORY TODD @GQT
10 February, 08:45
Participation Trophy?

Elsie M.. @Maxine1111
10 February, 08:44
I really hope so.

Michael Catino @MCanon
10 February, 08:43
oops! Too late.