Maddy McCullough @Missingmaddy
All of them who knew ... and did nothing to save the children .... ALL OF THEM .... WHO KNEW .. AND DID NOTHING TO .....SAVE .... THE ....CHILDREN ... Let that sink in ..... And remember those who watched the torturing of the children ... who participated in the sacrifices ..... of the children ..... The screams they heard ... from the children ... that fell upon deaf ears .... WHO DID NOTHING .. WHO ......DID ...... NOTHING ...
12:41 PM - Nov 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by Missingmaddy in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
01 November, 01:33
In response Maddy McCullough to her Publication
Still happening. It was a vast enterprise, a cottage industry, and an individual pursuit. Every level of perversion. Better now but not done yet. Pray constantly for children🙏😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
01 November, 01:25
In response Maddy McCullough to her Publication
Don't forget all of the people you try to wake up to it all and they simply don't care. I just can't understand it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
01 November, 02:17
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
My sister, when she visited last year, asked me and my husband what we were into...knowing it was not the liberal bubble she's been in. So we started to share what we know. That turned into an 11 hour marathon and she was all about it! Then she went back home. She asked for videos and links to information. I sent her lots. Basically she told me she couldn't handle the truth: too upsetting. She's subsequently fallen back asleep. For me, this is so much worse than ppl just not paying attention. That, I can understand cause we were all brainwashed. But to ask, open up and then slam the door shut cause it hurts your frigging feelings is abhorrent to me. It's hard for me to have compassion for her when she turns her back on what is happening to the children. I just don't know what to do with that, so I turned it over to God to sort out. I just kinda have stepped back from my sister cause I really can't stand that she has done this. I'm so disappointed.
Sorry for the long dissertation,