Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
21 January, 11:43
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
I heard it said that this was a propaganda piece made against him. Truthfully I believe it a foreshadow of things they know will truly come to pass. Ever word is indicitive of Pain Is Coming.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ms. J QKAG @Jmm4truthnfreedom
18 January, 11:34
i would NOT want to be on the wrong side of his wrath! #wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy Trendkill @TrendKiII_Cowboy
18 January, 08:11
I seen this yesterday, no ideal if legit

Cowboy Trendkill @TrendKiII_Cowboy
18 January, 08:11
I seen this yesterday, no ideal if legit

Patriot Tony @PTony1776
18 January, 06:10
That makes my heart race with excitement

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
18 January, 05:44
O BOY !!!!

Bea Norris @BeaANorris
18 January, 05:36
I don't think this is legit. Sounds similar to a speech from a prayer breakfast awhile back.

Sam Nicholson @Grizhunter
18 January, 05:35
Awesome

Janet Love @JanetLove82
18 January, 04:14
IF in fact he did this yesterday or it was released yesterday, why can't most of us find it? I had to come to this site to know this was even out there?

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
18 January, 10:18
Is this legit? I'd be TERRIFIED right now if I realized I was one of the people he was talking about. Music is ominous af 😳

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
18 January, 10:04
When did Trump actually make these remarks?

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
18 January, 09:33
I think someone is a good video maker. Never the less if I was a 'bad' guy I'd be soiling my knickers.

Bonnie Kay @BonnieKay
18 January, 08:30
Was this the "Storm is Upon Us" message? If not, it sure felt like it!

GREGORY TODD @GQT
18 January, 07:51
πŸ‘Š.Perfect.

Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z @Crystine_Decepticon
18 January, 06:36
How about that ominous music track playing in the background? πŸ˜¬πŸ€¨πŸ˜„

If this is for real it's effing cool. πŸ‘Š

Nonny Mouse @nonnymouse
18 January, 02:24
When/where was this? Withour a source this is suspect.

SAR 1776Q @SAR1776Q
18 January, 01:21
SOURCE? LINK?

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
18 January, 01:12

Rebel Belle @RebelBelle_55
18 January, 05:28
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
That is one of my absolute favorite film quotes EVER. My son's name is Maximus. :)