FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT @DOWNTHERABBITHOLE
15 October, 12:23
IT'S TIME FOR ME TO GO
I'VE DONE MY BEST
GAVE IT MY ALL
I'M GREATEFUL FOR THE FOLLOWS & SUPPORT!
MAYBE I'LL SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE!
GOD BLESS!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
15 October, 08:41
In response FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT to her Publication
😞enjoyed all your posts...why are you leaving...may I ask?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 November, 01:38
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
I WAS GOING TO LEAVE FOR A BIT, BECAUSE THE DOCTORS TOLD ME I HAD CANCER & I WOULD BE GOING THROUGH SURGERY & CHEMO, TURNS OUT, THEY WERE WRONG! I HAD A SURGERY, BUT IT WAS A MALIGNANT TUMOR, SO THEY REMOVED IT! I HAVE BEEN RECOVERING FOR THE LAST FEW WEEKS, AND I'M FEELING MUCH BETTER NOW! SO I GUESS YOUR ALL STUCK WITH ME FOR NOW!! THANX FOR THE NICE WORDS DEAR! HUGZZ 😘

Silver Cat @silvercat
Glad you are here! Was sad to hear you were leaving! Look into Ivermectin and Febendazole to prevent any more of those cancer things. Also, do a liver cleanse from time to time. Try sungazing! Blessings to you and looking forward to more of your excellent posts!
01:53 AM - Nov 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by silvercat in this post can reply
02 November, 02:37
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
AWW! SILVER CAT YOU HAVE BEEN SO SUPPORT OF OF ME FROM THE BEGINNING!
I SO APPRECIATE YOU & YOUR COMMENTS & SHARING MY NUMEROUS POSTS!
THANX FOR THE ADVICE!
I HAVE CHANGED MY DIET & EAT ONLY NATURAL, & BEEN DETOXING SLOWLY SO I DON'T GET SICKER, LOL
ENJOY LUV YA LORRIE!
YOUR STUCK WITH ME!! 👌