Aprill Fresh @AprillFresh
31 October, 05:43
MATHEW PERRY
PLAYED CHANDLER
A CHILD HANDLER.......
19 DROPS mention CHANDLER!! Friends was created by the DS to distract people from who ‘Rachel Chandler’ really was and her close connections to Epstein and the Hollywood elites. That’s why in ‘Friends’ the Characters Rachel and Chandler was created. If you Googled ‘Rachel Chandler’ it took you to everything related to ‘Friends’.
Now type in ‘Rachel Chandler’ in Google….it has now got articles on the child trafficker and her connections to the fashion world etc…so Whitehats are definitely in control of Google.
Rachel Chandler had connections to NXIVM, Standard Hotel, Marina Abramovic, modeling agencies, Epstein and the list goes on….
Rachel Chandler = (Child Handler) for Epstein and Maxwell.
DROP 3136 mentions - If the records become unsealed much will be revealed.
Watch the news for Rachel Chandler.
Q
With Chandler from ‘Friends’ dying, BREAKING NEWS everywhere,
are we about to see a flood of DECLAS begin and the truth ab

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
31 October, 09:07
In response Aprill Fresh to her Publication
A different perspective:From Colleen Kyllo on Face B. I urge you to go to this page and see the entire post, it is a different perspective a more possitive vision.
"His 2nd to last Post was Three Cranberries, where he wrote, 'This is what I've had to EAT today, I'm Mattman...' Now, Cranberries are actually 'Mat-forming EVERGREEN shrubs', where Mat is for Matthew Perry and Evergreen is for Hillary Clinton...
Okay, do you get it??? Matthew Perry and the WHOLE CAST of Friends were part of Trump's Operations to SAVE THE CHILDREN, and this is why the names of the Friend's characters, Rachel and Chandler...it's ALL CONNECTED, this Q Plan, involves EVERY GOOD SOUL on this Earth, as we are ALL doing our Part to remove EVIL from the World, so that we can Return to the Mother Earth, where our Children may play, Freely, without Fear from some Diseased Adult...an Earth where Animals and Children are held in the Highest Regards, an Earth to LIVE FOR...Love, CF.....scroll to this first sentance:

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by AprillFresh in this post can reply
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
31 October, 10:30
In response Aprill Fresh to her Publication
Truth of the matter ..no one knowa the complete truth, only a few. To be learned and exposed. SOON i hope.