M and M Peanuts @MrsC
09 February, 08:14
Who really believes that the Williams sisters were born biologically as women? I mean really ?? Serena Williams (white oufit) looks like a linebacker for a football team. 🏈🏈

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
They are women, met them and their Mother is about 6' tall, Father is nuts, but also large. They grew up in LA, Watts, a nasty place and tennis was their ticket out, so they beefed up to get strong to win.
I designed tennis wear for Reebok and we sponsored Venus first, a real pill on the phone ... finally got PR help so she could be courteous, much better now.
Serena came in and looked at my design boards and wanted to become a designer too. Very sweet, only 16 at the time, full of joy.
08:22 PM - Feb 10, 2021
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
10 February, 09:33
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
When I discoverd that Juan O Savin was on the Rogue News shows I went back as far as I could to previous shows. In one show "V" from Rogue News got into a discussion with Juan in regards to the trannies in Victoria's Secret models. Juan said they are everywhere & went into womens pro tennis. He said 90% are transgender. I almost fell off my chair. I hit replay thinking I heard wrong, maybe 9%, 19% or 59%?? No he said 90%. He specifically pointed out the Williams sisters. In his famous usual words he said " REALLY, GET YOUR F__KING HEAD OUT OF YOUR A$$". They have fooled everyone. 🎾🎾🎾

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
09 March, 06:55
Our President was taking about that in one of his speaches. I think is was at the CCAP2021 speech.

Trump Fan9923 @Trumpfan9923
09 March, 07:42
They certainly have arms like men!