Mike Anon @Mike314
Seems like AU is pretty much just a fear mongering site anymore.

I'll keep doing my part to change that.

Memes incoming...🤣🤣🤣
08:42 AM - Oct 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
30 October, 10:49
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
The techniques on display here sometimes seem similar to those used in programming and mind control. The never ending promise of something by this date, then that date, then this reason, then that reason on why it didn't happen that alternates with patronizing and shaming people and throwing in a bunch of fear, sometimes violent imagery and other clever tricks to attack one's beliefs and faith. If an idea is so good, people will naturally choose it, they don't need to be broken down to accept it. I have listened to quite a few survivors (of mind control) stories and I have yet to hear any of them talk about switching their religion to recover and that was also what I experienced in the recovery community.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
30 October, 08:44
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Are we surrounded by dumbasses or Infiltration? I can't decide.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little Mac @LittleMac
30 October, 08:48
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
AU is def all over the place. I'm thinking there is a lot of infiltration going on. The followers I seem to be getting are Twitter-esque. Kinda sad, AU used to be a great bouncing board.

Mike Anon @Mike314
30 October, 08:49
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Both.