Only people mentioned by mars_1776 in this post can reply
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
30 October, 07:37
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
It seems like the black hats are still controlling the weather.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
30 October, 09:07
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
It would seem, at least some of it.
Q the storm rider on TG talks of coming arrest war.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Franz @afsocrob
29 October, 09:48

TXSquirrel Patriot @TXSquirrel
29 October, 10:41
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
All on August 29th?

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
29 October, 09:37
I was in the apperently 1st storm of the century in March of 1993. My college roommates and I were driving back to IL when we hit 18"s of snow in Georgia.

GHWB was testing his newly upgraded HAARP.

1776 Life @pacu44
29 October, 09:20
As someone who was boots on the ground for Katrina, this is BS. I got off work Friday afternoon. Friday morning the storm went to a 5 as it crossed Florida and entered the Gulf of Mexico. For 2 days New Orleans braced for what was a Hurricane 5 before making landfall...

I believe in weather control, and Katrina may have been, but lets get the facts straight. 48 hours before landfall at the MS/LA state line it was a Cat 5

30 October, 11:23
In response 1776 Life to his Publication
Found this history on Katrina. Was CAT 1 after exiting Fla. It went to CAT 2 the next day and was CAT 3; 2 days after Fla. It was CAT 5; 3 days after exiting Fla.

I'm gonna respond to this account on TS and see if I get a response.

https://www.britannica.com...

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
29 October, 09:07
I now believe nearly all hurricanes have been cooked up and magnified to devastate for profit and land grabs. Don’t forget Maui!

Robert Franz @afsocrob
29 October, 09:57
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Maui was destroyed by DEW Lasers, another tool used by the Deep State.

Tracey Weller @Tweller
30 October, 12:02
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
They also land grabbed in Fort Meyers, after the devastating hurricane last year, they bought up all the land where locals lost their homes. It will never look the same.

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
29 October, 08:44
That just reminded me, on 9/11 there was a large storm approaching New York which was barely reported on. At the moment the towers fell/turned to dust, it abruptly changed it's course and went back up the coast and out to sea.

29 October, 08:45
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
Hmm. Interesting, in Texas, we never heard about that storm.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
29 October, 08:30
My career had me monitor hurricane development for many years, including '05 when Katrina ramped up like crazy. At the time, I thought the intensification was unnatural and wondered if its path was being cooked. Sounds like Otis was the same deal.

29 October, 08:36
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
Agree.

This spookdblog has an interesting site https://spookdblog.blogspo... and has been featured in several ScottyMar10 films recently.

Robert Franz @afsocrob
29 October, 09:50
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
29 October, 08:24
A three-day hurricane over Houston told me something was used to balloon a historic average 1.5 hour hurricane into days. Then forced flooding of neighborhoods with dams loosed on the west side of Houston.

My home town. Nephew's house was one of those, as he was busy doing the "Aggie Navy" rescue with his buddies in anything that floated.

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
29 October, 09:22
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Are you talking about
Hurricane Harvey….
We were there building in
Webster, Texas.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
29 October, 08:21
So was New Orleans a test of that ships ability? Now it's being used regularly perhaps...like recently Acapulco???

29 October, 08:38
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
Seems like.
This spookdblog is certainly suggesting that Otis was manipulated.