Only people mentioned by V_Anon in this post can reply
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
30 October, 10:07
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
29 October, 11:53
This is how we need to be thinking ☺️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
29 October, 11:06
Oh, heck, yes! This is a win, win situation.

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
29 October, 07:51
O.J.T.!!😃👍 All schools should give this Active way of learning. I have always learned better by doing something, as so many others. In the 1960's we had Home-Ec (economics) for girls and Shop class for the boys. I had playgrounds in the neighborhood, Bible School in the summer, also a Brownie and Girl Scout! 😃 This is what kids did even up to the 70's. I see so many playgrounds being destroyed these days. Children NEED ALL these things to THRIVE! 🙏😇👏😍❤🇺🇸

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
29 October, 09:03
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
100%

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
29 October, 06:05
Should be a requirement in all schools.......it is way of connecting the younger generation with and to the older generation. Build a rapport between the two and a healthy respect for humanity to do something nice for the sake of doing the right thing. Nice example of the best of humanity!! :)