Only people mentioned by Godismysavior777 in this post can reply
Sunny Smiles @SunnySmiles
29 October, 03:49
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
I can honestly say I've never watched this show! Discernment is a GOOD thing! Knew better than to waste my time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
30 October, 12:05
In response Sunny Smiles to her Publication
Me either

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maryann Maty @MarianM
29 October, 02:42
👏👏👏👏👏👏

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
29 October, 12:54
That makes my day..needed for a long time.

TonyG @TonyG
29 October, 01:19
In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication
Absolutely

ising 4Him @ising4him
29 October, 12:45
Gee...., that's so sad. Let me try to shed a tear. Sorry, those were tears of joy.....😜

Montana Ford @Montanaford
29 October, 12:42
AMEN AMEN AMEN!!! GOD WINS ALL THE TIME AND IN HIS TIME!!! 🙏🙏🙏

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
29 October, 12:38
First they exposed their true selves, pushed their evil, THEN they lost their audience

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
29 October, 12:38
Smell you later….

You get paid with the
same money you served.

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
29 October, 11:36
Bunch of evil witches.
In time for Halloween.

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
29 October, 11:34

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
29 October, 11:33
YAY!!!!

arba happihr @arba
29 October, 11:32