Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
29 October, 09:39
FRIENDS?
Thinks its a coincidence?
We call each other FRENZ
Why is that?
I can't tell you what to think but I will certainly say what I have found over the last year or so..
NOTHING IS WHAT IT SEEMS.
and I cant believe we have come this far and I have to explain it.

IF YOU LEARNED THE COMMS - you would know that the cast of FRIENDS were trying to SHOW YOU ..... I fell for it in the beginning too but saw through it.... they are NOT some SATAN hailing crew who worshipped during lunch breaks...
GIMME A BREAK !
I dont care what you heard or what videos you saw with the actual characters telling and showing you EVIL...
because thats just what they did -
THEY WERE SHOWING YOU... you think EVIL reveals itself?
NO..
Do you think they would have been that sloppy?
NO..
Just like the other cast of characters SHOWING you what evil looks looks like... STOP falling for it.
Instead we should be thanking them for SHOWING us...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Jan Sekerman @Jannana
29 October, 11:32
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
😢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
29 October, 09:56
AMAZING and if I am reading this correctly - SHANE is thanking him?... was his contract up? is he free now?

arba happihr @arba
29 October, 09:49
I saw earlier this morning
Matthew had eyes for Obama
I heard years ago Matthew was disgusting to work with. A sickO.

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
29 October, 10:07
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Believe nothing that you read and half of what you hear. An obvious White Hat who’s mission/role is complete and now gets to enjoy the freedom he has earned. So many “awake” anons judging and condemning as usual because they heard it from the Fake News