Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
I think I have a secret love obsession with our planet. 😍 I just want to go and photograph it ALL. I WISH I took this pic. Talk about right place right time.
09:33 AM - Oct 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
29 October, 07:32
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Getting across a moose is not that easy to begin with. Being able to frame it to this kind of picture does take some dedication.

Likely inspiration: Ansel Adams - Winter Sunrise

All in all a very nice pic

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
29 October, 10:05
This reminds me of time I spent in Alaska in '71. We rented a 70 acre homestead with a small lake. A cow moose and her calf would regularly be grazing in the shallows. It was pretty awesome to see. 4 am and daylight.

My oldest son wishes I would have stayed up there, at least until he was born. But unfortunately, we left in August, before snow started flying again, so he was born in Florida instead, that November. Loved being barefoot and pregnant up there. 💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Luigi Carini @Luigicarini
29 October, 09:36
Better plan on spending time with @martingeddes and really make some epic photographs

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
29 October, 09:37
In response Luigi Carini to his Publication
I wish!!! 🥰 Love you brother ❤