Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
VK: i asked ChatGPT. understand a bit better now.
7:46pm Eastern
10:13 PM - Oct 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Jack Seitzinger @Jrseitzinger
28 November, 06:47
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Revere was Replaced with “fear” by the satanist cult who created religion

We weren’t born with fear….learnt.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
29 October, 03:22
It is pretty “funny” they use the word fear though isn’t ? Almost like confusion is the goal …

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
29 October, 02:21
Yes fear just means respect. Wish that was the word used by translators instead of fear.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
29 October, 08:22
I've talked to ChtGPT directly about the bible... enough to know 2 things.

1. It knows what current versions say.
2. It has ZERO - and I mean ZERO - ability to digest meaning...It doesn't understand the words - it just knows how to put together sentences... that sometimes are meaningful.
3. VK is 1/2 ChtGPT or some other AI.

4. I've extensively talked to ChTGPT about bias..... - it is programmed not to understand bias.

5. It is programmed.

Don't "trust" - any of it.
It's analyzing you way more than you are analyzing it.

Atara Talitha @Kjo58
29 October, 08:02
Yes, its one of the attributes of His Presence, also known a one of the Seven Spirits of God. "The Spirit of the Fear of The Lord," is a holy reverence to His Name & Presence. Isaiah 11:2.

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
29 October, 07:44
LOVE

Every Time @soTELLme533
29 October, 01:09
Fear is also described as Love.

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
28 October, 10:33
💜 this![

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
28 October, 10:25
7:46
Mirror