LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL @LibertyNJustice4All
News for the normies, but anons know Feds have been dealt w/ yrs ago Q-GK/mil missions...It's all for the normies to catch up w/ the Illegal IRS tax to launder to Cabal. So even if this is delayed news for the normies, anons already know how to fight back the illegal taxing...Just dont play or donate your hard earned $ to their pockets. All choices to liberate oneself is an energy chain broken to their slavery system...thus one's higherself gives u the synch #s to be free on future timelines to experience one's projection in TRUE freedom, be it owning ur home w/ the silver coin (as shared b4), free power/utilities, send letter/coin to IRS 4 ending their fraud on tax debt if any..so that all fighting back can survive/ride this crazy ride w/ the normies. Nothing changes to one's timeline w/o action taken w/freewill choice towards freedom...This is where the test to one's bravery & power for ascension. MIL/Q is w/ all (per Q post),as each execute 2nd revolution in Hz battle w/choices.
03:01 PM - Oct 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
28 October, 10:32
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
I support the Audit not him. He is only auditing cause he’s caught. None of them are for the people. ZERO. Taxation without representation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
28 October, 10:19
😬I so wish I don't have to. I have 6 employees....I have to pay into the US Treasury until they realize that they can retire. Normies they are...but all are conservative. I love them but I'm not even going to try to tell them that I don't have to collect their FICA to send to the gov.

I'd rather them learn with the rest of the Normies. 😬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
28 October, 10:38
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
So you’re one of them. You need those people more than they need you or you wouldn’t keep them in the dark. You’re no better than the pricks running the system. I hope your business tanks.

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
28 October, 10:49
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
Yes, it's all one's journey to learn to fight back...We're just here to guide. They will all learn to see the light when they R ready & learned about all what the IRS have done to the American ppl to be enslaved. Best wishes.💙

Kelly Major @ResistanceMajorsMidwest
28 October, 10:08
I think he looks "suspect" for lack of better words. I don't think he's his father....