Joyce UM Myers @joycemyers
27 October, 09:35
SOOOO, in case you are NOT aware let me explain my predicament:
End of August, 2023, I purchased a VISA gift card from my local grocery store WITH $100 THAT I PAID FOR THE CARD AT Publix for a birthday gift for my friend's birthday, 9/3. Well, I purchased a SCAMMED GIFT CARD... After 2 months working with Publix, their corporate office, and now VISA -- MY MONEY WENT INTO THIN-AIR AND THERE IS NO RECOURSE FOR ME THE CONSUMER BECAUSE THE CARD NUMBER IS NOT A VISA CARD NUMBER... REALLY??????????? WELL, WHO TOOK MY $100 THAT I PAID WITH FEES... WELL, THAT WAS VISA -- BUT THEY CANNOT HELP ME BECAUSE THE CARD NUMBER ON THE GIFT CARD IS NOT A VISA NUMBER.... OMG -- WHAT A COMPLETE SCAM THIS HAS TURNED OUT TO BE -- AND GUESS WHAT I AM THE ENTITY THAT GOT SCAMMED.... FOR YOUR ADVANCED KNOWLEDGE -- I SUGGEST YOU NEVER, EVER, EVER PURCHASE ANOTHER GIFT CARD EVER -- THE LIKELIHOOD IS YOU WILL GET SCAMMED JUST LIKE I DID! I AM SO UNHAPPY... THIS IS EVER SO WRONG, TO ME THE CONSUMER!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
So sorry to hear that this happened to you and others. That is their matrix. We have to choose to exit it. Cash is king. I hope you may be able to find a way to recover your funds Patriot. If it was a credit card charge you can dispute it. Good luck. 🍀
11:43 AM - Oct 27, 2023
In response Joyce UM Myers to her Publication
Only people mentioned by lightangel9 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LightAngel9 ..., click on at the bottom under it