eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
05 August, 01:07 (E)
What kind of deal it?
There were to be no agreements with "them".

NO COVENANTS WITH "THEM".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 August, 05:36 (E)
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
I understand, but I still don't like it. None of "them" can be trusted. But we all know this, right?
Don't forget the ButterflyEffect, everything has consequences.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
Amalie, have you seen 'The Seven Decisions ' by Andy Andrews? It's one of the most profound, enjoyable things I have ever seen, and have watched it multiple times. He talks about the butterfly effect.
https://youtu.be/h-4Ipq00m...
Andy Andrews Seven Decisions - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/embed/h-4Ipq00mLU

10:27 AM - Oct 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply
27 October, 11:14
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
I haven't seen it, but I know that the seven has a deep meaning in the purification of the bloodline. Purification takes seven generations.

It was shown symbolically, for example, in the fairy tale About Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. A metaphor for the tainted purity of Snow White and the seven little dwarfs as seven lives. They buried the "poisoned" Snow White after she ate a poisonous apple from a "dirty" witch (a metaphor for artificial intelligence, which is a major dominant in DNA genetic modification). Only pure love was able to wake her up from her purification of the symbolic seven, maybe even a little earlier...

Humanity has it in their eyes all the time and they don't see it.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
30 October, 01:41
I've been trying to find a three-page explanation I had saved of The Wizard of Oz, but no luck so far. The symbolism was amazing. I'll keep digging.