Joyce UM Myers @joycemyers
27 October, 09:35
SOOOO, in case you are NOT aware let me explain my predicament:
End of August, 2023, I purchased a VISA gift card from my local grocery store WITH $100 THAT I PAID FOR THE CARD AT Publix for a birthday gift for my friend's birthday, 9/3. Well, I purchased a SCAMMED GIFT CARD... After 2 months working with Publix, their corporate office, and now VISA -- MY MONEY WENT INTO THIN-AIR AND THERE IS NO RECOURSE FOR ME THE CONSUMER BECAUSE THE CARD NUMBER IS NOT A VISA CARD NUMBER... REALLY??????????? WELL, WHO TOOK MY $100 THAT I PAID WITH FEES... WELL, THAT WAS VISA -- BUT THEY CANNOT HELP ME BECAUSE THE CARD NUMBER ON THE GIFT CARD IS NOT A VISA NUMBER.... OMG -- WHAT A COMPLETE SCAM THIS HAS TURNED OUT TO BE -- AND GUESS WHAT I AM THE ENTITY THAT GOT SCAMMED.... FOR YOUR ADVANCED KNOWLEDGE -- I SUGGEST YOU NEVER, EVER, EVER PURCHASE ANOTHER GIFT CARD EVER -- THE LIKELIHOOD IS YOU WILL GET SCAMMED JUST LIKE I DID! I AM SO UNHAPPY... THIS IS EVER SO WRONG, TO ME THE CONSUMER!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
Wow, that is horrible to go through! I am sorry for your loss! But TY for the collective learning lesson here! While not all cards would be scams, how would one even know if it were a scam until it happens. I wonder how many other people that this is happening to!

Did you contact Consumer Financial Protection Bureau or the BBB?

Just asking, I am sure you spent hours on this!

I hope there is some type of recourse for you to get your money back!
09:43 AM - Oct 27, 2023
In response Joyce UM Myers to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Joyce UM Myers @joycemyers
27 October, 11:29
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
I also published on another platform, and you would be SHOCKED the number of replies that this, too, had happened to them! The FRAUD has become MORE AND MORE COMMONPLACE... Be aware, it is for real! Thank you for your response, Kim, this is only a PUBLIC NOTICE FROM ME TO MY AU BUDDIES -- THIS IS A REAL SCAM HAPPENING EVERYDAY!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
27 October, 11:37
In response Joyce UM Myers to her Publication
TY!!! It's actually Kris!!! But no worries!!! I have been called just about everything in my days! 😊