Be happy Patriots!

The best is yet to come.
07:30 PM - Feb 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Mandi Wolfert @gigiof4
25 February, 03:51
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Amen!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jado _PC donated @JadoPC
25 February, 02:04
🕊️❤️(((HUGS))) Doc.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
23 February, 02:44
I can't wait for that glorious day. Bring it!

Dellas Rosendahl @Dellas
22 February, 07:05
😁How can anyone argue with that.

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
22 February, 07:04
I have lost my nephew and my best friend within a month and a half of each other... and at least 5 other friends amd relatives in a year.... not in the best mood ever.. but trying real hard 🙏🏼

Bush Wacker @Bushwacker
22 February, 06:10
that is all true. full disclosure:its a good thing I dont know how to cast spells.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
22 February, 06:02
Stark choices.
Can't straddle the fence on this one.
To not say NO is collusion.

GOTTA PICK A SIDE

arba happihr @arba
25 February, 06:57
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Im going with God..

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
20 February, 02:19
Because WE ARE NOT ALONE💗 We have each other and God has us😁 Hey DoQ😙

Laurie Hanmore @Lotexaspatriot
15 February, 10:47
happy, just cold power out.

Connie Belson @Summerbreeze
20 February, 02:30
In response Laurie Hanmore to his Publication
Praying for Your power to come on In Jesus Name Amen

William Cherry @Oleglory
15 February, 10:47
Amen brother

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
13 February, 08:34

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
11 February, 07:45

Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
12 February, 11:29
In response downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ to his Publication
No, I don’t believe promoting that hand symbol is a positive meme. And mixing it with a usa flag pattern ... not good.

Gia~~ 1020 @Gia1020
11 February, 07:35
💞💞💞💞

Aberforth Stalwart @DumbledoreArmy17
11 February, 05:09
Now that, my friend, is a sentiment we can all raise a glass to!

Ari 17_19 @Ari17_19
11 February, 04:20
amen! Gratitude, Patriots! Eyes up! Vibes UP! Keep The Faith! BE the change!

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
11 February, 03:25
Positive vibes. ❤️🙏

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
11 February, 01:38
I was down yesterday Doq! Its hard watching people die due to Evil and medical malpractice in treatments! 😰🥺🤢

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
11 February, 01:39
In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication
THAT IS 2 For me lately! 😰😭

Leanne Marie @Francielabean
11 February, 12:11
The only one I can"t check mark is; I didnt vote for Trump but, only because I am a Canadian. trust me I voted for Trump in my heart. I feel like he is my President too!

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
11 February, 08:45
Yes! All of those reasons AND because I'm heading to Tombstone for the weekend! going to escape and get lost in some good old fashioned American history.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
11 February, 08:43
Love it

Heather Sams @Heat189
11 February, 08:36
Grateful I follow the Lord and all his ways.
I have to say though, when I see a Mother bawling her eyes out at the pharmacy because she cant afford insulin for her son, I have to ask how much more suffering before this is over?

Patriot America @Trump4us123
11 February, 08:28
Love it!!!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
11 February, 07:15
Affirmative Ghost Rider

Kristina Martic @Kristina
11 February, 05:26
Yoooo, happy vibes ✌️💃💃😘😘

Nature Girl @Naturegirl
11 February, 05:14
I realy love, love, love these pep talks whilst navigating all this swamp crap. It really brings things back into focus. Thans, Doq❤️

wakeup Idiot @wakeupIdiot
11 February, 05:12
I’m in the Best mood right now to be Alive with all of you at this moment in Time~💞

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
11 February, 03:01
that is a lot to be grateful for .

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
11 February, 02:39
Love you Doq!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
11 February, 12:50
Perfectly said TY

Lion❤️ Heart @Rit
11 February, 12:13
❤️❤️❤️