FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT @DOWNTHERABBITHOLE
15 October, 12:23
IT'S TIME FOR ME TO GO
I'VE DONE MY BEST
GAVE IT MY ALL
I'M GREATEFUL FOR THE FOLLOWS & SUPPORT!
MAYBE I'LL SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE!
GOD BLESS!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
15 October, 12:58
In response FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT to her Publication
Where are you going? It was nice having you as a part of the family. You will be missed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 October, 01:05
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
👋I HAVE SOME HEALTH ISSUES TO ATTEND TO. I APPRECIATTE THAT & THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR AWESOME COMMENTS MY DEAR! GOD BLESS STAY CENTERED! MUCH LUV ! BYE FOR NOW! 😘

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
15 October, 08:58
"GOD", as the Quantum Source of Our Individual and Collective Consciousness is the Ultimate MED BED, but We must First Surrender ALL of the Emotional and Mental Programming that we believe to be our Separate Self and Enter the GREAT SILENCE of what APPEARS to the Five-Sensory, Survival Brain to be the Void or Abyss but which is PARADOXICALLY the WOMB of Rebirth, Healing and Resurrection.
You have Touched Many Lives Here and We Will Remain Quantumly Entangled with You in the Silent Memory of God.

QUANTUM ENTANGLEMENT THEORY AND THE MIND OF GOD

Continued in Comments Below with Illustrative Meme

"God is an INTELLIGLE Sphere Whose Center is Everywhere and Circumference Nowhere." -THE BOOK OF TWENTY FOUR PHILSOPHERS

"Man Mind is a Mirror of a Universe that Mirror's Man's Mind,"
-Joseph Chilton Pearce, THE CRACK IN THE COSMIC EGG

Quantum Physics has DEMONSTRATED at the Atomic, Subatomic

AWESOME! GREAT EXPLANATION OF QUANTUM PHYSICS & ENTANGLEMENT!
THANX DEAR! 😁
04:06 AM - Oct 26, 2023
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DOWNTHERABBITHOLE in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
26 October, 08:06
Thank Q!

I AM Quantum Christian at Your Service and Someday Soon We will Begin to Innerstand HOW to bring ourselves into Personal and Planetary Resonance with the Quantum Heart of God as it Simultaneously Expressess Itself in Everyone and Everything.

EVERYWHERE!