Bee Bee @BxAx17
25 October, 01:53
LSWH
Still rooting for #SpeakerTrump

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
25 October, 01:59
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
"Women have abortions after a baby is born". What does that even mean? That it's ok to KILL a newborn? I'm sorry, but I will NOT trade the life of a child for those 6 other affirmations.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
Partial birth abortions; until the whole baby is out of the womb, doctors can still kill it. Basically it means the doctor induces labor and decapitates the baby as soon as its head comes out.

Seriously sick.
02:56 PM - Oct 25, 2023
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Watermark in this post can reply
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
25 October, 05:23
In response Water Mark to his Publication
That's horrible! It's unfathomable that such monsters walk our earth even though I know that they do.

How do you read that first affirmation of Johnson's? To me, it reads that he is in favor of such an atrocity.

Water Mark @Watermark
26 October, 11:13
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
I read it the opposite, Sierra. It is poorly worded but in context of the other statements, which are trying to make him look bad to liberals and moderates, the negative posture is trying to say he's crazy for believing that post birth abortions occur.

Most people would be very uncomfortable with these laws if they knew the truth of how they are interpreted in practice. Its why anyone who explains what 'birth' means in the law is excoriated by the press.