Bee Bee @BxAx17
I think we are both the tested and the tester
12:44 PM - Oct 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by BxAx17 in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
25 October, 01:28
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Made me think of this from a year ago

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
25 October, 08:20
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
💖🙏💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
25 October, 01:18
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
While my faith is constantly tested, this comforts me:
'I Knew You before You Were Born' Jeremiah 1:5
In Jeremiah 1:5, “the word of the Lord” came to the prophet Jeremiah, who was a young man at the time. God said to him: “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations”
. . . We were in His thoughts, the idea of each of us was carried in His heart before the foundation of the earth. So, what does Jeremiah 1:5 mean, because many question whether we were spirit beings prior to birth?
The phrase, “Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you,” reminds us that it is God speaking to us. God is omniscient: all-seeing, all-knowing. God is also the Alpha and Omega. He is the beginning and the end. Nothing exists outside of Him and nothing happens without His knowledge.
https://www.christianity.c...