Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
25 October, 07:58
My GrandPrincess's stepdad just fell out of a tree stand while hunting. We know his tibia is through his leg sticking out, lots of blood loss. Praying for no internal injuries. They just got him out of the woods, headed to the trauma unit. Please AU fam, help me lift him up. His name is Robert. Our GrandPrincess is with us, the family is devestated. Thank you💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
25 October, 10:31
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
The day I broke my tibia was the day God reached his hand down and gave me an extra blessing. I never would have learned all I have learned now if I hadn't broken my leg. It was the biggest blessing of my life in disguise. Just wanted you to know. Maybe tell him later. God is opening new doors for this man. Praying for his swift recovery. 🙏 💖🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
25 October, 10:40
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Thats weird if I wouldn't have got custody of my Grandson then I would have been more outgoing but instead I was changing diapers and making formula pretty much secluded. I just started going down the rabbit hole. I guess Elijah was meant to be a part of my awakening.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Isn't it strange how God works? We all knew we needed to go down the rabbit hole, so God sent 3D reasons for us to crutch on. I wouldn't have been allowed to just sit around learning to code unless my leg was broken. Needed my parents help for all this so my leg had to be broken or I wouldn't have gotten any help. So weird.
10:45 AM - Oct 25, 2023
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts