Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
25 October, 08:41
Has anyone here on AU found their way to the New John Denver Fan Club Community on X?
I am a mod over there and would love to see my AU friends join us! https://twitter.com/i/comm...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
25 October, 08:48
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
Love to join, but X decided. This is that answer to my appeal. I guess X doesn't like you to post cheap natural prevention and treatment of illnesses.
Your account is suspended
After careful review, we determined your account broke the X Rules. Your account is permanently in read-only mode, which means you can’t post, Repost, or Like content. You won’t be able to create new accounts. If you think we got this wrong, you can submit an appeal.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 October, 08:51
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
Wow! That doesn't make sense! Submit the appeal!

I did, once a year for the last three years. Usually they just state my appeal is denied, but now I am permanently suspended.
08:53 AM - Oct 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by Peeved_Patriot in this post can reply
25 October, 08:56
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
I was permanently as well, tried several times over the past couple years but just very recently they received our appeals and restored us!

25 October, 09:02
I a happy for you all who got restored, but I will not waste anymore of my energy on this matter.