eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
08 September, 12:27
The pure human body born from love has regenerative and self-healing ability (divine spark/born from love/descendant of King). When a genetic experiment is performed and such a human does not die,the body produces its own antibodies as a defense for survival. But everything leaves a mark and it's basically a mutant.
But the next offspring of this "mutant" (born of love with a divine spark) will become very strong while having the abilities of its (genetically modified parents) has already innate.

Now imagine that it was "the set wording of the agreement" that the same species must not kill each other, but the parents of such an individual would be mutants of different "beings", going against each other.

Neither species could kill such a child, but the child would no longer be bound by this "agreement". So it would not only be able to reproduce more resistant offspring, but gradually the entire bloodline would be cleared through the maternal line.
2/3 mother, 1/3 father.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 September, 04:45 (E)
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
So now I really don't know how much to take this personally. The video clip was shot in 1985.

Text: "Listen Evička, what shirt you're wearing" number 88 (1988?) is on the shirt. and "tourist biro" yellow sign at the back-means "tourist joke" in Filipino. Too bad, the inscription on the mailbox on the house is not legible, but logo is familiar to me... I also wore the same hairstyle. LOL it's crazy this... In the text there is an agreed meeting for 5:00 p.m. (17) And when in 2010 I personally met František Janeček, the frontman of this music group (Kroky/Steps) (via Micheal Klang), Klang claimed that Janeček recognized me and that he remembered me when I was still a little girl?!, when I sang?... WTF Yes, I sang as a child and won various singing competitions. And my best friend at that time was actually named Lenka, who is also sung about there..
https://www.karaoketexty.c...

"They"didn't understand - in 1988, "their" "fun" ENDS. Bastards.
04:56 AM - Oct 25, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply
25 October, 06:05
Evička (the name of the girl with the t-shirt that is sung about there) is the Czech diminutive of the name Eva.

I'm probably going to throw up..., Michal David, the lead singer of this music group "Kroky/Steps", also reminded me of that song several times on the set of the movie "Decibely lásky/Decibels of Love" https://www.csfd.cz/film/3... and he was laughing like a moron, that the song is supposedly about me. Sometime in the autumn of 2015 in Pilsen where, by the way, there were many incidents on the set..
I'm really sick of "them." 🤢
There is no coincidence, right?...

In addition, I now found out that the lyrics of the song were written by Eduard Pergner/ala Janíček https://cs.wikipedia.org/w... - his son Boris Pergner met me by "accident" around 1997 and claimed he knew me from telling me his father's story...
What the hell is this supposed to mean...?.