Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
13 October, 04:14
Be careful who you follow.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
13 October, 05:09
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
What about Alex Jones 🤔

🙏🙏 he's not a WH or i'm going
to be eating a lot of 💩💩💩💩

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
13 October, 05:19 (E)
In response Evangelina to her Publication
I've heard both Jack and Alex are both Mossad.

Evangelina @Evangelina
13 October, 05:22
In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication
Have heard that for years as well.

Was hoping for confirmation on AJ
never could stand to even hear him
speak. Cost me a friendship .. well
AJ and Q 😆😆 oh well

DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
16 October, 06:26
Well. If your own point of view cost you a friendship? I wouldn't consider that person a true friend to begin with. Sorry. Just my opinion.

Evangelina @Evangelina
16 October, 01:18
In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication
No need to be sorry. Not everyone is meant to
STAY in our lives. I accept that. I bend for no
man 😉

DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
Exactly. I just recently found out I'm a Sigma Male... First I heard of that phrase. It fits me perfectly though. Lol
03:56 AM - Oct 25, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by QOONASS in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from DIGITAL SQLDIER, click on at the bottom under it