Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
16 October, 04:09

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 October, 04:39
In response Mrs. Ohcountrygal to her Publication
Wow! My grandfather had Alzheimers and he always sang the Pennsylvania State Song even though he didn't remember us. He was a baseball pitcher and he always remembered pitching against Satchel Paige in the Negro Leagues too. My grandfather pitched many shutouts in his day but he always remembered that Satchel "whooped his butt" lol. Mr. Paige had to be the BEST! It's funny the things he could never forget from his younger days. That's a painful illness because you lose your loved one twice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
16 October, 10:30
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Thank you for sharing that about your grandfather and Mr Paige. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Much love from New Orleans

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
17 October, 01:02
In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication
:) Love from NJ

Only people mentioned by QOONASS in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from DIGITAL SQLDIER, click on at the bottom under it