Only people mentioned by Nevergiveup in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
24 October, 02:10
In response Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 to her Publication
I can go to sleep now knowing that I will always have this family of beautiful souls. Thanks for keeping this group together here! Sending love Patriots.

Update on nicotine patches. I cut them in 4s. I noticed that I must have still had stuff in my lungs as I got a little congestion but this morning I realized that I was breathing deeper.

The pain in my feet still hurts but it's on and off, sometimes better than other times. I'm praying that this makes my foot pain go away. I just want my health back.

Goodnight all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
24 October, 02:14
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Prayers for you for speedy healing! God's Comfort and Grace for you always!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
24 October, 02:03
🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

amy lilley @amylilley
23 October, 08:47
Awwwww, VK, we’ll be right here🐸

arba happihr @arba
23 October, 08:42
Aloha
Holy Smokes Batman
Au is going to be imperative for helping the
ones in need.
Thank you so very much for this wonderful gift.

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
23 October, 08:39
Gotta Love Some VK 🥹🥹🥹

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
23 October, 06:41
Thank you, VK and God Bless 💖

Not Important @Notimportant
23 October, 06:39
Why do I intuitively feel this whole scenario gonna be diff than portrayed or we think....🤷🏻‍♀️⭐️

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
23 October, 07:39

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
I don’t know but vibe high and see how it all begins😉

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
23 October, 06:33
His input will be greatly missed

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
23 October, 06:30
Sounds like VK is saying his goodbyes.

arba happihr @arba
23 October, 08:45
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
Never good byes
Always see you soon 😍
VK is an important part of Au he has great posts.

Ange Love @LoveM
23 October, 06:21
So grateful for AU! Thank you and God bless us @VincentKennedy

Alycat 777 @alycat777
23 October, 03:46
🙏God Speed Anons.. Redemption draws near.💞

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
23 October, 01:54
If it's so special then WHY doesn't he SHOW UP anymore?

😞

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
23 October, 02:30
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Yes, and he's leaving us all in less then a month on 11/22.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
23 October, 06:32
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
He lit the flame
Now carry it

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
23 October, 01:36
I do hope he comes back again b4 he leaves to say hello. Many here aren’t on X or can’t get back on to interact with him.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
23 October, 01:11
Thank you. :)

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
23 October, 01:06
We were well looked after, no doubt.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
23 October, 12:58 (E)
I’m thinking we have guardian angels here! Thank you, thank you.!

AU does have the good vibes that I get from nowhere else. It’s because of each and everyone of you. 🙏 You are all the very best! Only a lot of angst from other SM’s.

So good to know we’ll be here indefinitely! Thank you VK for letting us know.❤️

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
23 October, 06:41
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
AU for me feels kinda like being in a room full of peace loving, helpful Friends 🤗
Other sites can feel more like being alone in a Big Crowd of strangers😬

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
23 October, 06:51
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
So AU was part of the op.

Evangelina @Evangelina
23 October, 12:45
Huge Thank you to whoever is funding it!!!

😘🤗❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸✨✨