vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
21 October, 07:23
fuck the memes and the mockery you people have no legitimate idea what all this is

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
21 October, 07:25
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
Tell us what you see

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 October, 03:13 (E)
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
https://www.reddit.com/r/r...
all my visions are right there
But to answer you, in manifesting the mockery we are engaging with the lower realm and bringing that instead of the higher realm and a certain amount of us need to focus on only the higher realm so we can aid in manifesting the shift.
im trying my level best to just do that ,its difficult it would be nice if there was more of a concerted group effort, i mean i come from abuse and rage in childhood but these visions and instructions seem to be making me gentler, albeit slowly possibly due to me being hyper sensitive to energies.
fk i saw immediately that isreal was staged i fkn was shown everything that took influencers a week to vett out lol i bombed netanyahu the next day for the million palestinians to America plot and the al aqsa target which the musiim world picked up the next day, and then that came out a week plus later

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
22 October, 03:20 (E)
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
I know how you feel. Tried and tried to get that concerted group effort going with military backup but was ignored. I even built a team for that exact idea. I'm solo mostly, but im OK I guess, still have military behind me so not worried. All of the clown show is fake brother. I also had/have visions. I saw what our brains can do. U tend to think of little else once this knowledge hits. It's hard to care about world events at all. Just trying to hold the higher frequencies now. You're not alone. ❤🤗

we all get one form or another of these and if we'd look there instead white hat here and black hat there, God could rule through us that much faster. last 7 years or better have just been a flood, since President Trump took office and the covid scam kicked the visions into the daily and hourly.

I wish people would realize that the sole focus of our oneness in God and Gods rule through us is the over the top that Trump needs , its the killing blow to all wickedness on earth
03:28 PM - Oct 22, 2023
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VernonNielsen in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from vernon nielsen, click on at the bottom under it