Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
18 October, 12:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
18 October, 04:04
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Part 9…..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
19 October, 01:23
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
It was quite a while ago, but I watched a video of Flynn giving a speech where he was talking like a follower of Satan.
It can be very subtle, but I think I caught it.
(thanks to my experience with cults)

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
21 October, 06:35
In response Every Time to her Publication
This it?

Every Time @soTELLme533
Thanks Kitty, this may be the speech I saw.
It is unsettling, to say the least.
The general appears to be a puppet of sorts.
Elizabeth Clare Prophet seems to be following a script, perhaps there's a microphone in her ear? These two are fooling their unaware, but willing audiences.
While Miss 'Prophet' is full of drama, Mike doesn't need to be dramatic, since the drama was already done with his political history, which may possibly be false.
One other person who mimics others, as Mike did mimic Elizabeth is guess who?
The Resident has a fifty year history of "plagiarism" and 'mimicry.'
Anyway, the 'speeches':
The seven-fold rays are not Jesus' teachings.
Also, it's obviously satanic for a person to believe he or she is a god and equal to our true God. I recall seeing the Gen tell an audience that we are gods.
I wonder about anyone falling for this crap.
I don't want to be a god. It's hard enough being human.
https://www.thepranicheale...
12:48 PM - Oct 22, 2023
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
22 October, 12:51
In response Every Time to her Publication
It IS hard enough being human! 😄
There are so many things I would change in this world if I could...

Every Time @soTELLme533
22 October, 01:13
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Yes, really! Me, too. One of my friends explained God to me once. She said that as perfect a father we might be lucky enough to know on earth, God is our most perfect Father in Heaven.
She elaborated to help me to understand.
I look to God to work His miracles and to work through us and hopefully, we will see major changes in our lifetimes.
🙏 🙏 🙏 💗