Only people mentioned by BelloBlu in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
13 February, 04:07
In response Bello Blu18 to her Publication
oh my chewy.com. was a backup. shop local if i can

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ronnie Tatum @BNotAfraid
13 February, 04:04
As luck would have it, I don't shop at any of the list. I guess Amazon is my dirty secret. I'm trying not to use them, but...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jacki Maxwell @Jackistruth1213
13 February, 04:03
patriots..we know what to do..make all these companies go out of business..BUY MYPILLOW DIRECTLY

anon one @Gamma50
13 February, 03:55
Damn stupid marketing people! I was looking at something on wayfair just today. Decided yesterday not to go to Kohl's for two purchases that I would have made there. I bought a quilt and duvet direct from MyPillow and will try to buy products that I like direct from MyPillow. These companies that are actively approving of censorship -- even if they don't agree -- will not see my business. Free speech is our right and our privilege. I expect that right to be honored by anyone I associate with and any business I transact with.

Mauree Ohh @MaureeO
13 February, 03:38
also saw CVS was on the list now.

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

Maggie Ryane @Pheanixs
13 February, 03:22
Boycott them all!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
10 February, 08:02
This is also known as the recommended DoNotShop List

Lint Ball @Lintball
10 February, 07:11
Damn I was hoping they JCP would not be this dumb. We already canceled out Khols card; JCP you are next. These people are dumb because I spent a lot of money in those stores. Bad business move guys becuse we speak wirh out wallets.

Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
13 February, 02:57
In response Lint Ball to her Publication
It's so sad he going through this. Such a nice guy. I met in once at a womans fair in Kansas. If I had had enough money at that time I would've already had one of his pillows. The evil always go after the good ones. Prayers for Mike.