Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
DECODERS/TRANSCRIBERS should all get some recognition for what they do .... DECODERS are probably the most shitted on people in this MOVEMENT.
I know - because I am one of them. Not only within the Movement - but bc the messages came in strong (especially in the beginning)- they (meaning bad guys and the ones who DID NOT want the REAL TRUTH out there)- threatened not only with words but with actual physical threats (harm)...

There are a small handful who do this kind of work.. it was not meant for everyone as it would have become a complete shit show on here if everyone was doing them.
*** Q/MILITARY and others must have known this. PLUS - there is no way of FAKING it - some tried it and they were easily called out - bc - well the NUMBERS did not add up.. all they did was tangle a bunch of numbers and made it look confusing as if they knew what they were doing.

Just bc you do not DECODE - does not mean you are not contributing... many are - and I thank you !
08:33 AM - Oct 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
Happy Daisy @Happy_Daisy
22 October, 08:52
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
I appreciate all who are contributing no matter how big or small.
I just hope Iā€™m not getting duped.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
22 October, 08:57
In response Happy Daisy to his Publication
One day the stories will be told... we each played a role in this and we all contributed ...even the bad guys - without them we would not recognize what GOOD was....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
22 October, 08:38
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
šŸ˜„šŸ˜„šŸ’—šŸ’—

Only followers of this user (LIsenman) can see their posts