Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
21 October, 09:20
Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
21 October, 10:05
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
You okay, Chris?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I will be okay, thanks for asking. Missing some very special people who appear to be here but are gone, I have learned not to expect any care or concern from AI replacements without a heart or soul
10:28 PM - Oct 21, 2023
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
21 October, 11:29
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Why do you think the replacements occurred?

21 October, 11:42
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Removed for protection, called to the field to do God’s work, gone into hiding like Trump and many others. All that I understand fully….the leaving accounts to be run by AI and losing all contact when there are backchannels being used, that part is tough to understand for more than a year, makes it feel like a total outsider who doesn’t belong or fit in at all