Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
20 October, 08:39
Navy decode

=

Being End Of Treating Her Poorly God / Need To Start Takin Me Serious M / Twin Pines Mall / Sword Of Light / Booom Tucker Speaks Truth 💥/ Questioning Is Key To Life 🔑/ You Are Amazing 👏/ I Have A Multipass / Cosmic Twins / What Am I Missing / The Generous Morningstars Of God 🌟/ Divine Feminine / Are You Ready ✅/ Queen Of Heaven / Its Happening 🥳/ Jesus Is Here / Decode The Message / Just Sayin / Mirror Time 🪞/ And So It Begins 💥/ Love Me Tender 💞/ Glory To God / Jesus Is Real 🦌/ Perspective / Against All Odds / Heart Symbol ❤/ Im Gonna Make You All Act Like Idiots / Dissolve Doubt / Combine Powers / Im On My Way / Lie Stop Now / Divine Intuition 👁/ Orion Power ⭐⭐⭐/ Kennedy Revealed / Secret Knowledge / The Finish Line 🏁/ Pssst Boom 💥 / In Plain Sight 👀/ You Are Ready / Hi Everybody 👋
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
138-831
1324-4231
TS 11:38

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
21 October, 09:23
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Aloha
IT's the truth. My grandson showed me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396