The Qake Lady @QakeLady
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ»
06:44 PM - Oct 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
21 October, 10:03
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
I think the people exploiting them in their factories and businesses and then others who are committing more egregious crimes against them do owe them as well as the rest of us who are forced to live in their world of criminality. Yes, we owe our vets, but it's not one or the other. We have two distinct groups of victims in my opinion.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
22 October, 06:41
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
I agree we are all children of God, no matter what country you come from, however when a country doesn't focus on the ones who fought to keep that country safe and free it must be brought to light. Currently people coming from all other countries are getting more help than our own veterans, THAT has nothing to do with equality, that is corrupt leadership and a direct and deliberate slap in the face to the citizens that are being ignored who deserve our help and attention.
I am Praying for all countries to be at peace so we don't even have to talk about our veterans being ignored over the people here for a free hand out and do not respect our country. JMHO

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396