Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Jamie Cotters @JamieRochelleCotters
21 October, 12:39
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
i have found that in my life , they all depend on what others have read , well my friend put it to me beautifully, about 50 years ago, jamie she said i could tell you what is in the bible but if you dont read it, I could be sending you straight to hell, so after that i have read the bible several times. great advice from my friend

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Joyce UM Myers @joycemyers
21 October, 11:35
RAPTURE - this word cannot be found in the Word of God. (Research Margaret McDonald - you will find the origin of this word...). The verse from I Thessalonians states that, "we will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord" we will be caught up in the air with our spiritual bodies. Do your word search with clouds and air in your Strong's Concordance -- it is a different dimension -- we will again have our spiritual bodies - no more flesh and blood!!! GOD WILL RETURN HERE, HIS FAVORITE PLACE is Israel (I believe that is the Mt. of Olives)... WE ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE... and remember: Jesus returns at the 7th TRUMP AND NOT BEFORE IT!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
21 October, 11:16
The bible clearly states that we now live in the New Covenant of Grace, no longer under the law. We are to have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. We are saved by grace, by all that Jesus did to fullfill the requirements of the Law. It is by what Jesus did, not by anything we do, not our works, but by belief that we are saved. We then enter into God's rest and no longer strive for love and acceptance. We are saved, have eternal life and are children of God. Our inheritance is secure. 😇
Unfortunately most churches teach a combination of one foot in law and one foot in grace. We don't need any priest or pastor to intercede for us. We are free to go directly to our Creator. Once this new covenant of grace is understood, the bible comes alive and makes so much sense.