JAMES GREYWOLF @MAJESTYK
WHY IS THIS MAN HOLDING " GEORGE " THE CPR TEST DUMMY ? .... IS GEORGE REALLY DEAD 🤔...THINK AGAIN 😎
10:44 AM - Oct 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by MAJESTYK in this post can reply
Lori Mckeon @lorirw
25 October, 12:32
In response JAMES GREYWOLF to his Publication
Yup, know that. That was when some of my family began giving up on me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JAMES GREYWOLF @MAJESTYK
25 October, 12:54 (E)
In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication
LORI AM SO SORRY HUN, I KNOW THE FEELING 45 YEARS W / MY FAMILY.
BUT JUST TODAY 😁 SOMETHING I BROKE 15 YEARS AGO JUST CAME PUBLIC TODAY 🙏...... NEWS FLASH I AM NOT CRAZY 🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
25 October, 11:44
The head behind the car looked fake.
There was no protocol followed by "paramedics" for a person with head and neck injuries.
Lifting George's body on the stretcher was easy despite being a very large, heavy man.
His casket was too small to contain his tall body and was carried with ease at his "funeral."
Video shows black man with hair and without hair.

JAMES GREYWOLF @MAJESTYK
25 October, 11:51 (E)
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
GOOD CATCH CAROL, NOW IF WATCH IT CLOSER YOU WILL SEE THAT THEY LIFTED " GEORGE " THE CPR TEST DUMMY 😁.... & CORRECT ON ALL OTHER POINTS 👍💯💯

Mike Anon @Mike314
25 October, 11:21
Then the plant just happened to burn down during the rioting in Minneapolis...

JAMES GREYWOLF @MAJESTYK
25 October, 11:25
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
😁 WE BOTH KNOW IT DIDNT JUST HAPPEN 🤫..... GOT RID OF EVIDENCE 👍

X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
25 October, 10:01
How many cities burned and people were killed because of this lie?

JAMES GREYWOLF @MAJESTYK
25 October, 10:06
In response X__ Coastie to his Publication
OH BUT WAIT, THERES MORE.. HOLD ON.
GEORGE - FREEMASON. 94% OF PD COPS ARE FREEMASON ...DID THOSE MASON COPS IN THOSE CITIES DO ANYTHING TO SHUT DOWN THE MAYHAM ? ...NOPE ! FREEMASON COPS, JOINED IN ..💥💥💥
LIKE I HAVE SAID WE HAVE A FREEMASON & BAR CLOWN PROBLEM IN THIS COUNTRY

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
25 October, 09:51
I agree 100% that George Floyd is still alive, they faked his death

JAMES GREYWOLF @MAJESTYK
25 October, 09:50
FYI: GEORGE IS A FREEMASON, ALL FREEMASONS ARE POS !! .....

chore Toke @choretoke
25 October, 09:39
My opinion ❗️George Floy is Not Dead❗️I would bet my paycheck on it❗️😏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 October, 09:45
In response chore Toke to her Publication
I agree. I believe there's a large number of other "victims" we were told died tragically in false flags that did not.

JAMES GREYWOLF @MAJESTYK
25 October, 09:47
In response chore Toke to her Publication
YOUR CORRECT..... 😁