Godly Man @WWCUE
I hear white hats lurk out here to get a general feel for how we’re doin.

Well, hear this white hats. PULL THE FUCKING TRIGGER!
12:58 AM - Oct 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by WWCUE in this post can reply
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
05 November, 11:09
In response Godly Man to his Publication
Put the candle back - Young Frankenstein - Gene Wilder - YouTube

I uploaded this clip as a tribute to Gene Wilder when he passed away. The bookcase scene is one of my favourite scenes from the movie Young Frankenstein.© 19...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
05 November, 10:35
Have you noticed how some of the big podcasters, like Bongino, Nunez, and Rogan, will sometimes refer to or list platforms, but they ALWAYS leave this one out? You know they know about us, but are keeping us under wraps. I'm certain of it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
05 November, 10:53
In response The Real Me to her Publication
hey joe if youre reading this can we get a lil golden nod for our 'tiny' platform maybe a golden 8 ball on the table as a nice salute from one cuesmith to another! here i even left a convenient link for jamie to overnight it!
https://www.pooldawg.com/f...

💛

Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
05 November, 06:09
AMEN TO THAT! If their not ready they need to QUIT telling us that they are!!

Mike Anon @Mike314
05 November, 02:20
The worldwide operation isn't complete yet, or they WOULD pull the trigger.

I actually had someone, a sleeper who I've told before, tell me "if you're right then why hasn't anything been done yet...it's been 7 years?"

Six thousand year-old death cults take a while to take down, and it's not done on OUR timeframe.

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
05 November, 10:43
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I read that they want to be ready in the spring of 2025. At the moment they are still very busy destroying the damn D.U.M.B.S. You just need to look at the earthquake map every day, Europe, for example, has never had this number of earthquakes. All at a depth of 1-10 km.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
05 November, 11:22
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Sleepers always sound like that. They sneer behind their little "gotcha" phrases and questions. They can't imagine how ridiculous they really look and sound.

None None @MUDD
05 November, 01:59
Or fkn don't ... eventually I will.

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
05 November, 12:57
Lolol