Angel Joy @superradangel
20 October, 04:26
Something has happened in the last week. Within me, I mean.

I drove myself to the hospital yesterday. With tunnel vision, disorientation, pressure in in my skin, feeling like I was in a globe of observation and not being able to put two words together, I tried to keep my concentration just so I could make it to the ER. I was certain that I must be going through a stoke. My bloodwork came back fine, as did my CT scans of my head. Everything was ruled out and then I was treated for the migraine I wound up with. After 7 hours, I was sent on my way. Never any signs of these symptoms before any migraines I’d ever had previously, I’m still suspicious of what this could be.

I’ve even so much as thought maybe I’d died and now became an observer of my own life. A spectator so to speak. Questioning whether this or that is real. I’m begging for answers or input.

Help.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maryann Maty @MarianM
20 October, 04:39
In response Angel Joy to her Publication
I had a similar experience when I was a kid. After it happened I had extremely heightened senses. Very intuitive. That experienced stayed with me all my life. You’ll be ok. Go out in nature and ground yourself.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Joy @superradangel
20 October, 07:18
In response Maryann Maty to her Publication
I’ve been intuitive all of my life. I dream of places that, in a few years, I wind up at. In complete shock. I dream of phone calls and they happen the next day. Super hypersensitive to when I first meet someone.

I’ve gone through a few tragedies this year alone. Maybe I’m just mentally wiped out. I’ve chalked it up to anxiety at this point. Until something else presents itself. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Maryann Maty @MarianM
20 October, 07:26
In response Angel Joy to her Publication
Sometimes when the “energy/spirits/guides” get too close, they mess with your balance. Vertigo, tunnel vision…ask them to back off. They will respect your wishes.

Angel Joy @superradangel
20 October, 07:28
In response Maryann Maty to her Publication
Good advice. Thanks for helping turn on that lightbulb for me. ♥️

Only people mentioned by MarianM in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Maryann Maty, click on at the bottom under it