rave pance @ravepance
As an adult, I’m supposed to be strong and self sufficient. I however have some mental and emotional issues that I’ve always struggled with. Except now they’re bursting through with greater fervor and I’m concerned…they’re becoming crippling. I don’t want to worry my family or friends and I don’t want to bring them down or be a burden on anyone. But I don’t know what to do. I have a mortgage and other bills but can hardly put any work in at my new job because of my current state of mind. There are ppl far worse off than I, and for that I feel guilty and ashamed even mentioning my issues. I just thought things would be ok, I’ll get through it. And I have, more or less, until recently. I do pray, but I also know that I need to do my part too, and that’s my struggle. Sorry this is just a jumbled vent I needed to get out somewhere where I’m a little more anonymous. Please pray and please be kind to ppl, times are rough 🙏.
02:15 PM - Oct 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by ravepance in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from rave pance, click on at the bottom under it