COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
RMN

· The film exposes something so nefarious, so evil, so mind-blowing, that many will find it hard to believe. Yet it is true. This film can deliver a fatal blow to the satanic elites, who want to establish a world government to enslave all of humanity.

· The Rothschilds promised the Israelis a land of their own if they would bring the United States into World War I. They got it after World War II. The shocking secrets unveiled by this incredible documentary will shine a blazing light on those who have always been hiding behind the state of Israel.

· I made this film, during the dark hours of the night, while I had to sleep for my health, but I got no rest until this film was finished.

· Humanity is bound on all sides by lies, that are too enormous to comprehend, but it is our task to break these chains of deception, so mankind can enter a world without terror, destruction, and war.

https://www.stopworldcontr...
04:24 AM - Oct 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Steve Murray @Stevie
20 October, 01:03
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
What a fantastic website. All information is clear, concise, understandable and truthful. Great place for people to start learning the truth. TY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396