Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
18 October, 12:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
19 October, 07:37
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
A long time back
Alex J supposedly managed to
film at
Bohemian Groove.

Really?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 October, 04:50 (E)
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Many times President Trump has praised the likes of Mike Pence, Anthony Fauci, Ron DeSantis, and countless others. He knew they were not to be trusted but he stuck to the "script." President Trump has the role of promoting wolves in sheep's clothing bringing them center stage in order to expose them for who they really are. Whether or not General Flynn can or cannot be trusted remains to be seen. I trust him but that may change.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
hhmmm well I think Flynn is a good guy but saying things to throw people off. In the Q drops they speak of him highly. Trump pardoned him. dont forget all of that. So because of that i trust him..but I also have had a bad vibe about him. so its hard to tell. i also wonder about Pompeo, Barr, Pence, MTG and a few others.....
03:40 AM - Oct 20, 2023
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
20 October, 08:55
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
When General Flynn complains about Q it seems he “doth protest too much”. He knows what Q is but tries to dismiss it as nonsense. He is working to motivate the American People to get more involved with our local communities and government. He doesn’t want people sitting around expecting others to save our nation. We need to be involved in the process. Taking back our communities from the corrupt who have infiltrated on every level. I still trust that he is a white hat. 😀

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
20 October, 04:04
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
100%