Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 October, 12:58
The energies are getting pretty intense out there.I can feel it.
Nope not from the news but from the intensity of the energy waves I see every day and the feelings of it when I close my eyes to connect.

Now is the time I think for us to be prepared but not afraid, to be aware of our surroundings & family but not totally locked down, to spend more time with God than the news.

Just my opinion.

Nana sees this sort of like I see the demons, every now & then 1 breaks thro that I have to remove, but for the most part they simply are not allowed to hold space in my bubble.

They are trying hard to keep our minds COMPLETELY consumed with fear.In the battle there may be very little many of us CAN actually do, but we CAN control our thoughts & control the manifest if we truly want to.

Sometimes it is as simple as paying attention to what thoughts are allowed to flow thro our minds.We can control our thoughts if we spend a little time working on ways to do it.
Control your thought

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
Nana, I'm missing you on X. Was disappointed they did that to you again. Sheesh. Just wanted to say hi!
10:37 PM - Oct 19, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by sunstone815 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 October, 12:42
In response Pamela McKenzie to her Publication
Hey there. miss you all too!
Nana has no idea either.
Plenty of people say much worse things than Nana.
Not sure why Doq and VK are still there along with ppl like Punisher and others that push the envelope even more.

I will take it as sign I dont need to be there I guess.
Good to see some of ya'll visit back on AU tho, family misses everyone that has not returned in a while.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
24 October, 01:56
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
You’re right about that. I see way far stuff on pushing the envelope. As for myself I still stay cautious because I got suspended for two years for a word in the dictionary that they said hateful but it was not. Just another lame reason to ditch President Trump supporters. VK, though, it’s getting so sad now, he says he’s leaving 11-22-23. But he said he’ll have another host —VK2.