Jennifer Harlin @JennyHarlin454545
Found it!!!!! HERE IS WHAT TRUMP REALLY SAID AT HIS RALLY!!!!
06:28 PM - Feb 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by JennyHarlin454545 in this post can reply
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
10 February, 08:48
In response Jennifer Harlin to her Publication
Nope, I heard it loud and clear....I heard the incitement of an errection....LAWLZ No, I heard a man question the "facts" never heard him say Kill pelosi, or aoc or anyone....btw no one died at the capitol, just like the crisis actor "george floyd"...All lives matter, nuff said.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 February, 09:02
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
LOL'S 😂😂😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jack’s Mama @HMH
10 February, 09:04
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
You're killing me Smalls!

Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
10 February, 06:56
In response Jennifer Harlin to her Publication
Indeed!! He has always stood for peace!

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

10 February, 06:46
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
How awesome!! Lucky little shit😂😂. I watched it so i saw right out of the gate they were lying. The boomerramg is coming back 😏