Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
19 October, 06:48
For all those jumping off The Gen. Flynn Bandwagon, good riddance….you know nothing about optics or loyalty

Your vibe attracts your tribe…..I will always stand with The Military and those who have the guts to not wear a mask to show us who they really are. Faith over fear, going public on podcasts with the voice God gave him, selfless service and sacrificing everything for all of us. Feel free to be groupies of the gutless who never SPEAK to us and hide behind a mask forever….we are not the same. How much do the stars and check marks cost ya instead of earning them like our military men and women do?

I can also confirm that Gen. Flynn is highly involved in a Patriot fund that helps those in need when needed……trust the plan and Patriots look after Patriots. For the record, not one Star Account here has ever reached out to me on this platform to check on me let alone offer any emotional assistance. I don’t care if I stand alone here…..I stand with Flynn

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Clarence Sargent @Ministerofblog
19 October, 07:38
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Yeah saw that quote from him but what else can he say, Trump only attaches himself to Q in coms and vague hand motions THEY CANNOT COME OUT WITH ALL THE INFO OR THEY RISK FAILURE OF THE ENTIRE OPP!

Patriots need to focus better on optics NO ONE but the top know every move that's on purpose cause this TAKE DOWN IS FORGOOD not just anther 4 year election that would be the biggest waste of time ever if that were all it was!

People tend to talk out of their personal emotional impatience because we are trained in Microwave timelines rather than the long game like those in the Military top 1% so the next time your tempted to complain DON'T it feeds your fear, pray and refocus yourself!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
19 October, 07:43
In response Clarence Sargent to his Publication
All about ego….true colors come out in the end always. Many here can’t stand that their role isn’t more prominent…..jealousy from the ego towards those who sacrificed their entire lives to earn where they are

Clarence Sargent @Ministerofblog
And that is the disgusting part of everything we're NOT supposed to be the main attraction that spot has been taken because this entire opp is God's he is directing this 100%!

God never loses, never stops, and never quits unlike us mere mortals!
08:00 PM - Oct 19, 2023
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Ministerofblog in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Clarence Sargent, click on at the bottom under it