Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
19 October, 04:08
District Attorney dismisses all SEVEN FELONY CHARGES against Sidney Powell in GA RICO case n exchange for misdemeanor plea deal

She gets 6 years probation, agrees to testify against co-defendants, and is not allowed to speak to other defendants or the media about the case

GA = 71 < > 17 🍑

How Do You Introduce Evidence Legally?
Did 'ImPEACHment' provide a platform to discuss findings of Ukraine? 🍑
How Do You Introduce Evidence Legally?
Did 'ImPEACHment' harm or help POTUS [public]? 🍑
How do you introduce [D]s high crimes [corruption] to the public

#ReleaseTheKraken

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
19 October, 05:03
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Sydney Powell: The Election Fraud Case
Looks like "The Kraken" has been released. Unfortunately it's...
• 6 Counts Of Conspiracy
• 6 Years of Probation
• 6,000 dollar fine.
Interesting set of numbers there. Not to mention the Donald Trump in 2020 cutting her off from representing him. Just as he did Rudy Giuliani. Why?
https://twitter.com/Prolot...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 October, 05:08
In response Renee Johnson to her Publication
Because optics are necessary to expose evil to the public while doing everything by the book in military law behind the scenes. Have to get to 40,000ft to see the big picture for yourself not believe the low vibe lies everywhere on the world wide web of lies

Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
I follow Derek Johnson I know the comms, devolution, have read laws & orders, I know it's all a show but I also believe people we thought were patriots are being and will continue to be exposed as traitors.
07:43 PM - Oct 19, 2023
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ReneeJay in this post can reply
19 October, 07:45
In response Renee Johnson to her Publication
Most of them being exposed are anons here amongst us….judging and condemning many they have never met in person. What judgement day is all about, who judged and condemned others