Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Kelly Moore @REALITYD2L
27 November, 08:19
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
The PAIN We The People ARE going through is MAXED compared to the evil pos... I STRONGLY believe bloodshed will be massive when they find out.. MANY families were murdered and that will NOT GO WITHOUT PUNISHMENT.. People are still getting shots, adds everywhere... SEVEN FKING YRS LATER... I'm pissed and I don't see their pain YET......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
27 November, 06:29
Been nonstop psyops for well over 100 yrs. Operation Trust in a new package.
(see somethin, say somethin) Stallin had people snitching on their neighbors cause they trusted the plan.
Now, are we really awake or just awake to what they wish us to be awake about? that is the true mind fuck
We all going around acting like this is all 'new' just cause most just found out about the lies 2 days ago.

At least people asking some questions, finally.
That i can say with pleasure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Selah 321 @Selah
27 November, 06:04
Thanks Mike ... we need to hear this every now and then.

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
27 November, 05:38

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
27 November, 04:40
🙏🏻🫶❤️

Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
19 October, 05:39
1980’s Franklin Case opened my eyes to the DS corruption waaaay back then … it’s been a long wait, but grateful others are realizing the ugly truth of our world.

Camille 317 @Camille
19 October, 02:22
Psychological Operation. When the media says psyop they put a hoax connotation to it.

Mike Anon @Mike314
19 October, 02:24
In response Camille 317 to her Publication
Exactly.

Q IS a psyop.

Kira Kju @kju17
19 October, 01:31
gi...

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
19 October, 12:59
Amen. 💥💥💥